Monday, February 17, 2014

Best office window on the planet!!

Those guys and gals with the corner office have nothing on me.  My office has windows with a 270 degree view that is always changing.  Moving along at 150 knots and 500 feet above the ground, it is impressive.  Some days we are flying over the desert and others days we are going over the top of the Rockies.

If you don't like the view just wait a minute or two and it will be different.  


The only bad part to having all of these views is that my partner and I often miss them, because we are working fast and furious to keep people alive.  That's what we do....  That's what we live for...  That is why we put our family's and lives on hold and sometimes our butts on the line.

3 comments:

  1. You have a pretty cool job :) Whenever I tell people what you do, they are very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is pretty dang cool! Just glad to be able to help people out and do what I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dream is to be a flight nurse. thank you guys for all that you do & sausage out there ! :)

    ReplyDelete